1) Free UPS Ground shipping for all orders $65.00 and over (please see #4 for exceptions). Shipping is calculated automatically before you confirm an order, based on the weight of the order and your geographic location. All of our orders are shipped via UPS or USPS (Hawaii, Alaska and APO/FPO only), and you will have options on shipping such as: ground, next day, 2nd day, or 3rd day (USPS is only Parcel Post & Priority). The cost will adjust automatically with your choice. Once you have determined that the shipping is satisfactory, you can then process the order. Please Note: Shipping charges are estimated from UPS and USPS standard services. Shipping & Delivery Dates are estimated based on average fulfillment and delivery times and do not count holidays or other factors that can affect actual delivery. We are not responsible and cannot provide refunds for delays outside of our control (Weather, Natural Disasters, etc.)
2) All refused or undeliverable packages will be charged a 10% restocking fee plus the return freight charges. If the returned merchandise is determined to be unsaleable no refund will be issued. If you chose "Signature Confirmation" and the package is returned to us because no one was available to sign for it, the return freight and a 10% restocking fee will be deducted from your credit (assuming all merchandise is in saleable condition).
3) Customer pick up at our warehouse is a shipping option. You will receive 5% off your merchandise total (orders over $65.00). We will contact you when your order is ready for pick up. Please “DO NOT” expect your order to be ready the same day you place it. All sales FINAL. No returns allowed on merchandise picked up at our warehouse.
NOTE: You will need to present valid photo identification (must match the name listed under the “billing” section of your order confirmation when you pick up your order. If you are sending someone else to pick up your order please make sure that person has a copy of your valid photo ID. (We will accept images sent via text or e-mail). NO EXCEPTIONS to this policy.
4) If your order contains perishable items and the website recommends “Overnight or 2 Day” shipping due to weather conditions (warm weather) and you choose another shipping option we are not responsible for damage to the merchandise. We will NOT refund or replace any products that are damaged due to extreme heat.
5) Signature confirmation is an option when shipping packages to residential addresses. You will be notified by e-mail with tracking information and an estimated delivery date once your order has shipped, so if you choose this option, please make sure someone is available to sign for your package.UPS will make 3 delivery attempts and if no signature is obtained the package(s) will be returned to us. You will be responsible for the return freight charges (*see return policies). If you do not choose signature confirmation we will not be responsible if UPS leaves your package(s) and you determine they are missing.
6) Address Correction/Delivery Intercept: Once your order has shipped and you have entered an incorrect shipping address or need to change the “Signature Confirmation” request, please go to www.ups.com/mychoice to make these changes. We are not authorized to make these changes for you.
Free Ground Shipping on Orders Over $65, some restrictions apply:
- Shipments to Continental US only. No military addresses.
- Perishable items may require UPS 2 Day shipping depending on your location and may not qualify for Free Ground Shipping.
- All Standard customer terms and conditions apply. May not be combined with other offers. Void where prohibited.
- This offer may be changed at any time.