Black and White Candy Buffet
We are asked all the time for help planning a candy buffet for a wedding, shower, birthday party or corporate event. One of the most common candy buffet themes is to use all black and white candy, with maybe one other pop of color in there to add a little splash.
By using glass apothecary jars of varying sizes to display the candy, these buffets can be among the most favorite and memorable for your guests.
Here are some of the best candies for a black and white themed candy buffet. At the bottom are some extra tips for a third “accent” color candy.
- Licorice bites or licorice wheels
- Black sixlets
- Black and White Whirly Pops (you can peel off the “Congrats” label if it doesn’t apply to your event)
- Blackberry Brandy Cordials
- Black Tie Almonds
- Black Cordials
- Dark Chocolate with White Nonpariels Seeds
- White Rock Candy
- White Cherries
- White Sixlets
- French Mints White
- White Chocolate Covered Pretzels
- Yogurt Covered Raisins
Red “Accent” Candy
Silver “Accent” Candy
Blue “Accent” Candy